[GNUnet-developers] Buildbot request: a machine building with python3

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Buildbot request: a machine building with python3
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 17:48:51 +0000

Hi,

I know our gnunet.org site builders are still not very reliable, but Taler
project
is most likely reading this list too.

I pciked up my work again on making the testsuite python2+3 compatible,
therefore it
now requires the future module.
Adjust your builders accordingly.

Next, the request. I have a build machine but when it's not running it simply
wastes
CPU cycles. Can you set up a variant of a build which uses python3 +
python3-future
instead of the python2 based one? This will make it easier tracking the
progress.