Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet gui

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet gui
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 15:48:09 +0200

Hi N,

Are you aware of our use of GNU libextractor for ID3 tag (and others)
extraction and of gnunet-gtk, our GTK+-based set of user interfaces?
There is also Amatus's gnunet.io, and historically there were some
efforts for Qt-based user interfaces.  AFAIK the SecuShare people are
currently playing around with something involving Nim, but I've not used
that.

Happy hacking!

Christian