Re: [GNUnet-developers] Report of GNUnet-Workshop at Datenspuren/Dresden

From: sva
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Report of GNUnet-Workshop at Datenspuren/Dresden
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 17:40:27 +0200

Hey,

On 09/25/2018 05:24 PM, Nils Gillmann wrote:
> sva transcribed 5.3K bytes:

>> The guide is here:
>> https://github.com/royneary/painless-gnunet/blob/master/tutorial_debian9.md
>>
>> A better URL would be good then, can we place it somewhere on gnunet.org?
>
> I intend to spin up nginx on the new gnunet server this week, I will
> snd another message in this thread when you could add the file, if you
> have access (otherwise we can arrange the upload)

Sounds great!

The guide is from lurchi, he should decide where and how it should go on
imho.

> Is this about the video, or what? I have space and bandwidth on
> d.n0.is or ftp.n0.is is you want a short url.

Thanks for the offer, i actually meant with "it" the guide itself, which
would be good to have better ULR than the one above. Something easy to
remember & short for slides.

Bur you're free to add the pEp-talks with its GNUnet sections on
gnunet.org/videos if you feel that they belong there.

Cheers,
sva.