[GNUnet-developers] gnunetbib needs some last finishing touches

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunetbib needs some last finishing touches
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 23:49:02 +0000

Hi,

I sed'ed a bit through the gnunet.bib tonight. What's left to do is
hopefully the content of the log I appended.

With some logic some of this can be programmed, some of this can be
done in sed, other parts have to be done entirely by hand.

We could probably be done with this missing part for the website in a
weekend or one night, depending on how much time people spend on it.

After this we will hit a big number of 404s in URLs, but I'll handle
that part as I've worked on this part of anonbib before.

So if you're up to it, even small commits help.

https://gnunet.org/git/gnunetbib.git/