[GNUnet-developers] 5b5b317f1e7667371de0695d16eb862997585781

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] 5b5b317f1e7667371de0695d16eb862997585781
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:48:02 +0000

Can we solve this commit differently?

address@hidden gversion.texi
address@hidden version.texi

My intention here was to drop version.texi (apparently not possible with
autotools then...)
and build the content of it that we really use with the make rules.
What is necessary for the build-system to run make all in doc/documentation
which
should build the gversion.texi?

Do we absolutely require version.texi as part of autotools?
Please look into the commits I made around this, which aren't
good (not at the best of my concentration and health)
but a start. simply removing gversion breaks other parts
of the Makefile now.