Re: [GNUnet-developers] Tutorials on website

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Tutorials on website
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:31:37 +0200

Well, the documentation in src/doc/ should be automatically converted to
HTML and _be_ (much of) the new website!

But an important goal of putting things into src/doc/ is that we can
avoid telling people to use the (censored, monitored) Web by including
the documentation _with_ the source code (where it belongs!). By
scattering docs all over the place on some Web servers we don't get this.

So IMO, it would be great if you could focus on writing documentation in
src/doc/, hacking up CSS files to make the generated HTML look nice, and
possibly helping (ng0) with getting stage.gnunet.org / docs.gnunet.org
ready for prime time.

My 2 cents

Christian