Re: [GNUnet-developers] 35c3

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 35c3
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 18:04:35 +0100

On 11/04/2018 05:56 PM, t3sserakt wrote:
> Hello *,
>
> congress is near, and I have some questions! :-)
>
> Will the official e.V. meeting again take place on the 27th? Would be
> nice, because
>
> this is the only day I can be in Leipzig.

You're the first to suggest a constraint, so I think we should try to
honor your request. However, I have a bigger issue: I won't be at 35c3
this year, so could please someone _else_ take over organizing a place?
xrs's friend's dome sounds like it might be applicable, so if
xrs&t3sserakt could reserve us a slot and announce the location and time
here, that would be very much appreciated.

> People from chaos west cluster are asking if some of us like to give
> talks on the chaos west cluster stage.
>
> https://fahrplan.chaos-west.de/35c3chaoswest/cfp
>
> Maybe it makes sense to coordinate which talks we do when to have more
> general talks about GNUnet first,
>
> for those people who do not know about GNUnet. What do you think?
>
> A friend of xrs is planing a dome we can use as a place for a
> GNUnet/secushare assembly.

Great, enjoy!

-Christian