[GNUnet-developers] 35C3 assembly - update

From: xrs
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] 35C3 assembly - update
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:42:27 +0100

Hi guys,

here is an update on on the assembly.

This is the info site of our assembly GNUnet/HYG. We are designing a
space for GNUnet/secushare hacking and having a confortable area to
drink Illumimati (beer-mate), tea, and shots.
https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/425c0916-662b-4e4b-91a1-f1a88054660b

t3sserakt proposes to hold the official GNUnet e. V. meeting on 27th.
Please start a foodle to organize a different date.

This pad contains orga stuff for our assembly.
https://pads.ccc.de/gnunet-hyg

If you'd like to give a little talk at the Open Infrastructure Orbit
presentation island please register here:
https://pretalx.35c3oio.freifunk.space/35c3oio/

Happy hacking,
xrs