Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:53:37 +0100

On 1/27/19 10:16 AM, Catonano wrote:

> Are there any open tickets related to documentation and the web site ?
>
> If there are any issues, I'd ask you to open the tickets properly so
> that I can understand what's going on and possibly try to help

Yes, that's a good idea, and I must admit we used to be better at this.

So especially for those working on CI/new server/documentation: please
do file more (and ideally small!) bugs on Mantis about open issues that
you are aware of. Also, where possible, point to the Git repository
where the patch will have to go, especially for Guix packaging tasks
where I know some of you are working on packages outside of the Gits we
are hosting (but also for the others, as it may not always be obvious
where the documentation/website/etc. is to newcomers).

Thanks!