Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:50:22 +0000

Christian Grothoff transcribed 988 bytes:
> On 1/27/19 10:16 AM, Catonano wrote:
> >
> > Are there any open tickets related to documentation and the web site ?
> >
> > If there are any issues, I'd ask you to open the tickets properly so
> > that I can understand what's going on and possibly try to help
>
> Yes, that's a good idea, and I must admit we used to be better at this.
>
> So especially for those working on CI/new server/documentation: please
> do file more (and ideally small!) bugs on Mantis about open issues that
> you are aware of. Also, where possible, point to the Git repository
> where the patch will have to go, especially for Guix packaging tasks
> where I know some of you are working on packages outside of the Gits we
> are hosting (but also for the others, as it may not always be obvious
> where the documentation/website/etc. is to newcomers).
>

> Thanks!
>
> Christian

i worked on moving 'TODO' and some more additional items off the top of
my head to Mantis today. That's for the website.

Documentation is a bit more time-demanding (multiple levels of issues).

I'll open issues as soon as I can explain it.

I'd welcome no changes on the handbook, at least I have bigger local
changes to remove the version dependency for makeinfo.

This only affects macros as far as I'm aware, so as long as you don't
work on a line with geq{} etc macros, it's still okay.