Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: Devan Carpenter [dvn]
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:53:12 -0800

Christian Grothoff transcribed 5.5K bytes:
> On 1/28/19 12:28 AM, Schanzenbach, Martin wrote:
> > Hi dvn,
> >
> (6) Last but not least: it is conceivable for me that we could end up:
>
> (a) only using the CI of Gitlab, but not the bugtracker (and keep Gitolite)

This is what I imagined, in fact. I don't want to waste time arguing
about the bug tracker, even though I do have, perhaps differing, opinions.

> (b) running the CI of Gitlab for some tasks, and BB for others (say if
> Gitlab cannot be programmed freely enough for some of the CI tasks we
> would like to see); that said, more tools == more work.
>
> As for "short term solutions", anything goes. But please don't waste a
> year trying to migrate the Mantis database to Gitlab to then just find
> out that we need BB after all ;-).

I think there is virtually no chance that we can't do something with
Gitlab CI which BB can do.

> Finally, please let me know if you need DNS entries and/or accounts
> and/or reverse proxies on either machine...

Thanks - let's set gitlab.gnunet.org to point to sam, and just edit the
existing Apache config for the gitea reverse proxy to reflect this new
DNS entry.

> Happy hacking!
>
> Christian

Cheers!