[GNUnet-developers] 2 small patches

From: Catonano
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] 2 small patches
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:54:00 +0100

I have 2 small patches for the tutorial for Ubuntu

I don't know how to submit my contributions yet

For now I attach these 2 patches here, I hope this won't bother you too much

Today I have a lot of errands to run, so I doubt I'll be able to keep looking into Gnunet today

But I will, in the next few days

Thanks