Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?

From: Devan Carpenter [dvn]
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] estimated 0.11 release or next rc?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:10:52 -0800

If I can get access to the Mantis DB, then I will try importing the
issues.

Thank you, Martin, for your points about Gitlab vs the status quo. I
fully agree - though I do believe we can benefit *solely* from Gitlab's
CI system, by mirroring in repos - which I have done before. I would
prefer /not/ to do it that way, of course.

Devan / dvn

Christian Grothoff transcribed 3.2K bytes: