Re: [GNUnet-developers] a bug about the web site

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] a bug about the web site
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:02:36 +0100

Il giorno dom 3 feb 2019 alle ore 12:46 Catonano <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Il giorno dom 3 feb 2019 alle ore 08:01 Catonano <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I think this bug should be reopened

I tested it myself and I asked another person to test it and the symptom is still there

I think it only works on Guix

But on mainstream package management, it still doesn't work

I discussed this yesterday evening on the irc channel with amz3 but ng0 wasn't on line so maybe they haven't followed the discussion

Thanks

I managed to make it work, but I'd appreciate if someone else would test it

Thanks

Hi amz3

on saturday evening you suggested me an edit to the makefile to set the PYTHONPATH env variable before running

$(BABEL) extract -F locale/babel.map -o locale/messages.pot .

but you just sent me a link to a pastebin service

I can't find that anymore and that seems relevant, now

I'd as you to send a patch, even here on the mailing list

we are at a stage in which the building of the web site works ONLY IF the PYTONPATH env var is set manually before building

Tnanks