Re: [GNUnet-developers] naive question

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] naive question
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:56:55 +0100

Il giorno ven 15 feb 2019 alle ore 10:40 Catonano <address@hidden> ha scritto:
in these days, I'm reading about this EU regulation about copyright and the on line world

I'm wondering: should this regulation pass and be adopted, will this be an advantage for Gnunet ?

Won't this worsen the situation in regard to Propaganda and manipulation ?

I mean if people are forced to go clandestine, that opens a whole cans off worms, doesn't it ?

Or maybe will it make it better instead ?

I'm afraid that this thing will pass

Maybe Taler could be a mean to acknowledge to rights holders (authors, journalists, artists)  a fair share ?