Re: [GNUnet-developers] naive question

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] naive question
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:59:18 +0100

Yes, I have been wondering along those lines myself. At least in theory
the new law should be the death knell for the client-server architecture
where user interactions are intermediated by platform operators that
then become liable. So again in theory a desireable outcome would be
disintermediation, aka a p2p architecture.

So where today p2p solutions compete with client-server architectures,
which are  more easy to scale, to build a business around and to make
usable. But if the law makes client-server illegal, then those
advantages go away...

All hail our corporate overlords!

Eternally optimistic

Christian