Re: [GNUnet-developers] Installation script

From: rexxnor
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Installation script
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:09:00 +0100

Hi

> My son just produced the attached sightly insane shell script based on
> https://gnunet.org/en/tutorial-debian9.html.
Impressive! I was in need of a quick way to reproducibly install gnunet
on debian9.

> I've not yet dared to run it, but if you deem it safe, maybe we should
> link to it from the tutorial site to reduce typing?!? WDYT?
I just ran the script and because my $USER environment variable was not
set, the root check failed (which I promptly edited to check for UID
instead) but other than that it ran smoothly.

To fit my use case better I made the dialog optional by allowing the
mode to be set by argument and the script now removes the result.txt
file. Furthermore I fixed a bug where the shell was set to lightgreen
due to a missing call of the color reset at the end.

I attached the updated script if anyone is interested.

Cheers
rexxnor

--
rexxnor <address@hidden>