[GNUnet-developers] GSoC / ReclaimID + GNS

From: alexmat2on
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC / ReclaimID + GNS
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 15:19:58 +0000

Hi everybody!

I'm a student thinking about participating in GSoC this summer. The project about utilizing GNS encryption for reclaimID interests me, so I'd like to ask for some recommended materials I can read to learn more about reclaimID and GNS.
Is the documentation located here up to date? https://docs.gnunet.org/

My goal is to get a better understanding of the scope of these two systems and see if this project would be the right fit for me.

I'm also looking forward to learning more about gnunet in general as well!

Regards,
Alexander Matson