Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work as expected
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 20:27:20 +0000

Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 5.2K bytes:
> I don't like changing somebody else's lines just for intendation because it
> messes with git blame.
> So I think it is better to hold people to the coding style.

Okay. Works for C, but not in intendation enforcing languages (Python),
where I've done it like this.
I'll write a script when I get to it and see how much would be changed,
I'd send the patch for review.

Could be that (sometimes) I'm part of the problem with nvi.