Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work as expected
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:06:30 +0100

No it was not.
I am pretty sure that instead of calling gnunet-uri as a binary from a binary
is pretty nonsensical.
Instead, gnunet-qr should just do what gnunet-uri does with the uri.
If we need to share code between them, fine, then refactor. But imitating
python behavior here is not good style.
Hence the CLI tools should be built using GNUNET_PROGRAM_run ().