[GNUnet-developers] What are the privacy features (or anti-feature) of t

From: zig
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] What are the privacy features (or anti-feature) of the gnunet DHT and gnunet fs?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:01:35 +0100

I would like to build an application on top the DHT
and FS. I want to know what are the privacy features.

For instance, can someone know that I downloaded a
particular file? can someone know that I am sharing
a particular file?

It seems like search operation is done only with
anonymous level 0. Does it mean that other people
on the network can know what I am searching for?