Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting 2019

From: t3sserakt
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting 2019
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 20:08:55 +0200

Hey *,

the agenda is interesting and reasonable. What is Ascension about?

I am especially interested in the work regarding TNG. I also would like to hear more about TNG before the GNUnet Hacker Meeting. In the past there was a more or less regular GNUnet dev mumble meeting. Maybe we could have one where we get an introduction into TNG. As preparation for such a mumble meeting I would start to look into the actual transport code.

@cg Should I start to get a general overview, or is there something specific I should look into as a preparation?

Very likely I can't attendant the meeting in Switzerland, but I will attend remotely.

Happy hacking!

t3sserakt