Re: [GNUnet-developers] Network size issues

From: IC Rainbow
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Network size issues
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:47:37 +0300

I tried to bootstrap that stuck peer from one of mine. Too bad the hello given by it contained a loads of link-local IPs and the peer table was properly confused, mixing keys and addresses between known (but unreachable) peers.

There should be somewhat trivial way to do this, like "tcp connect to this host:port, there's pkey waiting to introduce you to the network".