[GNUnet-developers] clang-format and comments

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] clang-format and comments
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 11:42:17 +0000

Hi,

I see clang-format at the moment is messing up our comments.
If we set ReflowComments to false, this would be much easier
for documentation parsing.

I have to consider the cases where not all of a doxygen command
is on one line, but for now and for general style purposes we
should not reflow the comments.
We do have some very long lines, but in my opinion comment
length should not matter.

This would also allow us to specify a doxygen style - we already
have one, but it is not documented.

I'd push this change if you agree on this.

Otherwise I'll deal with the changes.