Re: [GNUnet-developers] [info-GNUnet] GNUnet 0.11.4 released

From: Miguel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [info-GNUnet] GNUnet 0.11.4 released
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 15:23:51 +0200

Hi to all,

"Schanzenbach, Martin" <address@hidden>:
> We are pleased to announce the release of GNUnet 0.11.4.

I must ask: was there a decission taken to not use
translationproject.org anymore?  I've been disconnected to gnunet since
long time ago, but there are no new releases published there since
0.10.  You only have to provide these links to them if you want to
carry the translations through them.

> Download links
> ==============
>
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-0.11.4.tar.gz
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-0.11.4.tar.gz.sig
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-gtk-0.11.0.tar.gz
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-gtk-0.11.0.tar.gz.sig
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-fuse-0.11.0.tar.gz
> http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-fuse-0.11.0.tar.gz.sig

On my side, first of all I have to say sorry, but I'll try to follow
more closely the project in the future.

Happy hacking,
Miguel