[GNUnet-developers] configuration

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] configuration
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 15:31:40 +0000

Hi,

we now have an incomplete new configuration end output, as
was proposed a couple of weeks^months^years^whatever back.

This is all I can do for now wrt to time, and some parts are
still wrong.

If you want to help fixing this up for 0.11.5, go ahead.

The idea of "features" is that it lists a full list of
features. it might be easier to list features which weren't
built though, but let's try the reverse first (features we
have, ignore the features we don't have).

In CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS we might want to use some piping
to filter out duplicates such as

CPPFLAGS:                       -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/pkg/include
LDFLAGS:                        -L/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib
-Wl,--unresolved-symbols=report-all