Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:56:19 +0200

On 01.06.19 20:06, Christian Grothoff wrote:
>> As you may know, we'll have the GNUnet Hacker meeting at decentrale.ch
>> near St. Imier June 22nd to 29th. We currently have 14-20 registrations
>> depending on whether you count +1s.  That said, there is still space,

I'm sorry to not be able to attend. I would be eager to get more into
gnunet and to get to know those I did not meet earlier. Sadly I will not
even be able to attend via irc (or such) since I'll be offline in this
week.

Nevertheless I would like to add (or emphasis) one point regarding
documentation: Currently quite some of the concepts are described in
academic papers. While have an academic and research foundation is a
plus for the project, I'd like to see some less academic "white papers".
These should also answer some nearby questions. (Example for GNS: How
can I publish my website's name (gnunet.org) globally?)

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |