Re: [GNUnet-developers] Hello! (brief introduction and lots of questions

From: Heiko Stamer
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Hello! (brief introduction and lots of questions)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 08:44:47 +0200

On 14 June 2019 at 17:25, t3sserakt wrote:

> Maybe idle is not the correct term. ;-) We are hunting after a bug in
> GNUnet Cadet or how we use Cadet, because our groupchat TUI has a
> problem with reconnecting to a channel after it was uncontrolled
> disconnected.

I have similar CADET problems that currently prevent the reliable
message exchange in DKGPG [1]. Do you have any ideas for a solution?

The Distributed Privacy Guard (DKGPG) implements Distributed Key
Generation and Threshold Cryptography for OpenPGP. It employs GNUnet as
P2P network to establish private and broadcast channels for required
shared operations with the private key (e.g. generate, sign, decrypt).
[1] https://www.nongnu.org/dkgpg/
--
Heiko