[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting

From: Bernd Fix
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Hacker Meeting
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 06:14:50 +0000

Because my trip to Switzerland had to be cancelled at the last minute, I
will not be able to join you all at the GNUnet Hacker Meeting in
St.Imier - so no holiday for me this year.

Would it be possible for me to join you on Monday for the GNS sessions
via Jitsi or any other suitable teleconf software?

Have fun,
Bernd.