Re: [GNUnet-developers] Learning progress so far.

From: Olie Ayre
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Learning progress so far.
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:13:29 +0000

Hi sva,

I'm glad my notes can be of use! I'll certainly add to the
online version from now on. I think I have a little more on my
local machine since sending the first copy in so I'll copy it
all over at some point. I'm still far from really knowing what
I'm doing with this, but from what I can figure out, I'm at a
fairly static point at the moment. I have enough stuff setup
that I can connect and use GNUnet, searching for files and so
on. I'm planning on getting a friend to set it up so I we can
both learn how the extra systems on top work like the
Conversations program and so on, but I imagine it might be a
while before I really have more stuff to dig into - gives time
to go through what I've done so far though.

I'm not sure how much I'd be able to help actually *writing*
usage documentation, but I'd be happy to read over any drafts
and feedback what things I don't quite understand or think
might be helpful additions. I probably know more than I think
I do at this point, but it's nice to be helpful even at a
naive level towards a project.

Cheers,
Olie.