[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet website | comparison and contribution

From: my . trashbox
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet website | comparison and contribution
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 08:02:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

since you just started the webpage discussion may I ask you to add two additional chapter :

Comparing GNUnet to other projects
Beside the classical Tor, I2P/d, Freenet, ... personally, I would be very interested in the comparison between GNUnet and Lokinet.

How can I contribute to the GNUnet project ?
If you are a coder : ...
Helping us in making a better documentation : ...
Donations : ...

Thanks and make the internet great again ! =)
--
E. H.