Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet project & organizational challenges

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet project & organizational challenges
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:30:54 +0000

Hi,

I don't understand why this is open for discussion, as it seems.
Exploration should be up to the listed members of the eV, which is one of the
points
exclusive to the eV where a difference of groups makes sense.

I was not around, but I was told it's just exploration atm.

Fabian Gerlach transcribed 653 bytes: