Re: [GNUnet-developers] Review of the new GNUnet website

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Review of the new GNUnet website
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 23:02:35 +0000

Is it on purpose that one page now mentions "the GNUnet" instead of just
"GNUnet"?

I mean, drop the "The". Just "GNUnet". It's cleaner. ;)

Which brings me back to the recent off-list discussion with schanzenbach
and grothoff. We should have some document to point this out. Let's
work on this in autumn / winter maybe, unless we want to hire an external
person for this (corporate identity etc).