Re: [GNUnet-developers] bug triage feedback

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] bug triage feedback
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 12:44:32 +0000

Hi,

disregard parts of this. I understand why this happened again (better visibility
of tasks for the meeting in switzerland). What still applies is in general
thinking in general more about if a certain task can be finished by a certain
date. For website and documentation this is often inappropriate unless it is
very important.

I think we all can estimate how long a task can take. This message was sent
only because I lacked context for why this was assigned again to the roadmap.

address@hidden transcribed 1.3K bytes: