[GNUnet-developers] [Event-Mumble] Sunday 7th July, 8PM, on mumble gnune

From: sva
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] [Event-Mumble] Sunday 7th July, 8PM, on mumble gnunet.org
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 01:53:15 +0200

Dear all,

it's a bit of a short notice (sorry!) but at Decentrale we agreed that a
monthly get-together would be great to have again. It will always happen
at 8pm Central European (summer/winter) time, at the following dates:

7th of July
8th of August
9th of September
10th of October
11th of November
12th of December
...and so on.

Maybe we'll make a break on 1st of January or an exception from the
n.day==n.month rule. We'll discuss it there once its about time.

For the mumble meets we started a pad:
https://pep.pad.foebud.org/GNUnet-jour-fixe
Please add your points there anytime during discussion or whenever else
you have the feeling there is anything that would be good to talk about!

Q: Why do the days for the mumble get-together appear to be random?
A: We were against a particular day of the week, so that everyone has
the chance to come at least sometimes – instead of random or hard to
remember format we decided for the n.month==n.day format.

I've tried to collect all the upcoming (planned) events here:
https://md.darmstadt.ccc.de/gnunet-events
If you have any idea about any place/date/occasion that would be good to
meet, please let me know!

Regards,
sva.