Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-nim bug on "removed cadet option"

From: Marcos Marado
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-nim bug on "removed cadet option"
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 23:53:19 +0100

Hi,

It was indeed an issue with me still being on an older GNUnet version.
I was trying groupchat's HEAD, and since I build using its Makefile, I am also using an updated gnunet-nim (which now works only against the latest GNUnet version).

Please consider the small patch in attachment, as this simple change would have spared me the wasted time, and all of us this e-mail thread :-)

Thanks for your quick support,