Re: [GNUnet-developers] Today Jour fixe for GNUnet meetup at 8 pm CEST o

From: xrs
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Today Jour fixe for GNUnet meetup at 8 pm CEST on mumble
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:22:48 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 11:02:55 +0200
xrs <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is the next effort to establish a jour fixe for the GNUnet Hacker
> Community.  Here we discuss current issues, both organizational and
> technical. Feel free to add something to the agenda and add you nick
> in brackets.
>
>   https://pep.pad.foebud.org/GNUnet-jour-fixe.
>
> Our mumble server is at
>
>   https://gnunet.org
>
> Happy Hacking,
> xrs

Some notes from yesterday's meet.

 * GNUnet Hacker Meeting next week (16-18.8) in Wernsdorf (xrs, sva)
   * this will take place with (a small group has confirmed)
   * Also getting there by ÖPNV seems to be difficult
   * Anyone going to the CCCamp directly afterwards? Looking for a
   transport to Berlin or closer to the camp (rexxnor)
     * xrs is going to ask a friend for help
 * Datenspuren
   * schanzen is going to give a presentatino on re:claimID
 * Updates on Website (xrs, sva)
   * fix open matnis issues (xrs, ??)
 * next GNUnet release
   * probably mid september
   * goal: montly releases
 * RSS needs to be fix because its at least important for
   http://planet.gnu.org
 * CI
   * Hartmut has applied to work on this
   * NGI Zero Privacy & Trust
   * ""Help with Continuous Integration setup""
 * Exchange on cadet issues (xrs,t3sserakt)
   * check for a test for channel destroy
     * extend the cadet monitoring api to tell cadet to not send a
   specific message
   * analyse keepalive test and decided wether to leave it like that or
   change the shutdown logic which implies channel destroy
 * Next jour fixe September 9th, 20:00
 * End: 21:02