Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 14:25:45 +0200

There is already a minor mode for emacs to run uncrustify, you can find
it in Taler's exchange.git/contrib/uncrustify*, so there shouldn't be a
need to write a new extension for emacs.

We should probably copy those files into the gnunet.git as well.

That said, we still do need the Git hook to prevent "bad" commits.