[GNUnet-developers] question about src/transport

From: N
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] question about src/transport
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 07:24:07 +0000

Hi,

can someone explain to me why we seem to bundle a linux specific
version of  net80211/ieee80211_radiotap.h?
The diff to what I have in NetBSD at first reading and comparison
is minimal (biggest difference: our file is BSD-3, my file is BSD-2).

Either I skipped over it too many times, or there is no explanation
on doing this instead of using system provided files.