Re: [GNUnet-developers] make pretty

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] make pretty
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:08:14 +0000

If it's not obvious what this does (read the source):

if uncrustify exists, it runs uncrustify on every C + header file in the
repository.
if yapf exists (or any of its variant names), it runs yapf on every python (py,
py.in)
file.

Both of these tools apply our coding standards (yapf will be less relevant for
most
people but should be installed nevertheless if you plan to write or edit python
files (tests, mostly)).

ng0 transcribed 714 bytes: