GNUnet e.V. annual meeting at 36c3

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: GNUnet e.V. annual meeting at 36c3
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:21:58 +0100

Dear all,

You're cordially invited to the annual meeting of the GNUnet e.V. at
36c3 in Leipzig (27-30.12.).

The exact time and location has not yet been determined as we have not
yet been able to reserve a room. I will post an update here once a
location has been settled.

I've put a first _draft_ agenda into the gnunet-ev.git under
minutes/2019-12-27.txt.  Please let me know ASAP if I'm missing any
important agenda points. (Right now, other than the usual affairs, I've
only gotten ng0's suggestion to move future meetings away from Congress
and to the GNUnet hacker meeting on the list.)

Thanks!