docs.gnunet.org deployment, where, how, etc?

From: ng0
Subject: docs.gnunet.org deployment, where, how, etc?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:14:26 +0000

Hi,

I tried to fix the deployment of docs.gnunet.org.
It builds okay in the source, but everything I've
done on sam as handbook didn't produce usable
results.

Current status is that it's semi broken deployed
and new commits after the html file successfully
builds are no longer picked up and this is not
related to my change of the cronjob ("everything
I've done").

Can someone tell me where the docs.gnunet.org is
deployed (I've read the docs-ssl apache2 file,
what it states and what happens are 2 different
kind of config if seems)?
Furthermore can someone tell me how it is deployed
now, because obviously I must have missed a change
and it wasn't communicated (and I don't have the
time to go on a search if someone could answer
the question).