Re: Debian 10 available long time , can we upgrade instructions?

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Debian 10 available long time , can we upgrade instructions?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 09:35:26 +0000

> Ideally, however, that page will eventually just be a generic "from source"
> page along with package install instructions.

I might be able to finish this (I had the idea before this message)
in January as a rough sketch.

This is not just building from source, but building from source
on System XYZ, and Installing (not from source) on System XYZ.
I think the better format is comparable to what certbot on their
website does. What we have is very repetitive and can be broken
into better maintainable pieces when we arrange it like this.

Maybe it's also more intuitive for users, I'll keep the old
pages and do some user tests.