Re: GNUnet 0.13.0 released

From: hyazinthe
Subject: Re: GNUnet 0.13.0 released
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 17:51:46 +0200

Hello,

this important news item hasn't appeared on the info-gnu mailing list, yet:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2020-07/threads.html

A look into the info-gnu mailing list archive reveals that news of previous
GNUnet version publications did appear on this mailing list - the last one was
GNUnet 0.12.0, on Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:28:59 +0900:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=GNUnet&submit=Search%21&idxname=info-gnu&max=20&result=normal&sort=date%3Alate

And interestingly, looking into GNUnet-dev mailing list archive, at the same
moment as on GNUnet-dev mailing list:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=+GNUnet+0.12.0+released&submit=Search%21&idxname=gnunet-developers&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

Smells like something got broken in the meantime, doesn't it?
It would be great, if anyone can fix this.

Reasoning:
New version publications can and should be used as great project promotion
impulses. This way project outreach improves - potentially more people take
notice of the project and turn to it.

Best regards,
Bastian Schmidt