Properly initialize GNSRECORD even when outside of GNUnet (patch)

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: Properly initialize GNSRECORD even when outside of GNUnet (patch)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 17:40:01 +0200

Hello,

I've met an issue with GNSRECORD which is similar to [0] but a bit more
subtle.

As the commit message of the attached patch explains, when GNSRECORD is
used after `GNUNET_OS_init' is called with a non-GNUnet project data,
the necessary plugins are not loaded since the path is different.

Naturally, since the plugins are not loaded, GNSRECORD will always fail
when trying to operate on a record; that's how I discovered this issue:
I was trying to parse a TXT record obtained from GNS, but it kept
failing without a clear explanation. I had to go read the GNSRECORD
source code to understand why I kept getting a NULL value.

Admittedly, I didn't test these changes, however they seems pretty
trivial so unless I misunderstood how the plugin loader works, they
shouldn't cause any problem.

Thanks,
A.V.

[0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnunet-developers/2020-07/msg00009.html