Re: GNUnet-jour-fixe: Debian/DPKG

From: dvn
Subject: Re: GNUnet-jour-fixe: Debian/DPKG
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:26:49 +0100

Nice work Marcos, Bertrand, Rexxnor, et al.

The package is in Debian testing now:

https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/gnunet

Noticed that when I installed the package in a fresh environment dpkg gave
a warning about the home dir of the _gnunet user not being owned by this
user. Not sure if that was intended. Everything appears to work fine,
from my small test, regardless...

Marcos Marado transcribed 2.2K bytes: