THU, 15:00 CEST, GNUnet install workshop

From: sva
Subject: THU, 15:00 CEST, GNUnet install workshop
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 00:48:02 +0200

Dear all,

atm I am in the camp of sgmk
https://wiki.sgmk-ssam.ch/wiki/HOME_MADE_2020 and I would like to do a
GNUnet install workshop here on Thursday, 3 PM CEST.

Wed eve I'd do a quick intro on whats GNUnet about. The network is very
small here, so not sure how good it goes - but if some of you can be in
mumble that afternoon it'll be great! (t3ss already ACKed, as I wanted
to have at least 1 person as backup in case stuff doesnt work as
expected :))

So, would be great to "see" some of you then! Thanks!
Cheers,
sva.