Re: I think I have fixed it somehow.

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Re: I think I have fixed it somehow.
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 16:24:05 +0100

I thought so too. That's why I was really surprised that it made any
difference because it was also in an assert statement.

Maybe I changed anything else during configuration which lead to
passing the testcases but I can't think of anything.

Anyway in worst case, nothing changed by that commit. Otherwise some
tests won't fail now on weird setups. ^^'