Re: Buildbot failure

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: Buildbot failure
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 05:45:50 +0900

You forgot a linker flag for gnunet-messenger.
(https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet.git/commit/?id=96d7027e6b31acca9106a61d0495c88829dc4c85
)
Note that if you have installed (make install) a library (in this case
libgnunetidentity), the linker is able to "automagically" resolve/find
and link it.

Buildbot does not do "make install". So the linked libraries must be
provided explicitly. This is a good check to find missing linker flags.

BR