Re: Interested in helping out

From: Danny
Subject: Re: Interested in helping out
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 17:22:36 +0000

Hey William,

I'm not really involved in Gnunet myself, but I like to let you know I
too had some issues getting the C api through Rust's FFI to work the
way I wanted in my Rust app. Right now I'm building a Rust app and a
(unofficial) gnunet (async) bindings for it. If you want to use it for
some inspiration, let me know. However, its only a beginning and I only
work at it 'as I need it'. Either way, I think building Rust bindings
is still quite low-level.

I think there are actually Python bindings you could use. (no
experience with them)  (https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet-python.git/)
I'm sure creating a Gnunet app is actually contributing to the project.
For one thing, it will create exposure for the project, which I think
it could definetally use.

I wish you luck!

Danny.